Monday's Child

... was fair of face, according to the old rhyme. Well I'd certainly agree with that today, hehe. I decided to go shopping this week (yea, really, lol!). I wanted a look that was suitable for this cold weather, and here is what I ended up with.





My first port of call was The Dressing Room, where I snagged this absolutely stunning skin from Glam Affair. I absolutely love the tone of this skin, it's so beautifully detailed and the make-up is so perfect for winter (as its' name suggest, hehe). The lips are so deliciously kissable.

Here's a closer shot of the skin:



While there, I also grabbed this beautiful belted sweater by Fishy Strawberry. I just love this sweater, its fashionable, yet snuggly and accented with pretty lil black beads. The collar, sleeves and belted section are all sculpted prims which look stunning.

The jeans I got from emjay. This is a gorgeous lil store with lots of cute clothes, unfortunately it is closing down, but everything there is now L$25 per item or L$100 per fatpack, so go grab your bargains now while you can!

Finally I wore my old fave boots from Annexx and hair from Fri.Day.

Happy shopping!!

Trin xx
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home