"AYAME" @ PURPLEMOON




This time one very special release for you to enjoy. It's called Ayame.
After all this presentation, a litte about Ayame's inspiration. All I'm going to say is this is my second fall in Canada. I fell in love with its colors and I'm still amazed with them. This is what I see through my window and this is where all the colors of "Ayame" came from. If you look carefully.

And now the six colors of Ayame and another two colors that I choose for the bridal version. Also, the necklace that I made exclusively for this gown and it's included in the pack, can be purchase separate if you like.

Hope you enjoy, and dream in colors like I do.
So, if you like to make them part of your wardrobe this is the limo for this exclusive release:

PURPLE MOON MAINSTORE

xoxo,
Poulet Koenkamp and PurpleMoon Dream Team

Shoes by: 24 SHOO SHOES – Visit 24 SHOO SHOES Main Store

More Fashion Blogs at http://blacksheepbyfuzzlennie.wordpress.com

Photos done by:


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home