Fall is Coming!

Yes people, you heard it here first! Fall is coming!!! The air is getting crisp so we need to dig out those warm sweaters...Be Happy has an adorable sweater and pants set on sale for you today for Monday Mania. The textures look so real, you can almost feel them under your virtual fingertips! I am wearing it with my new favorite skin from Adam n Eve, Jina. This particular makeup, Party Makeup, is on sale right now at The Dressing Room Blue. My hair is new from Truth and its called Rei. Rei can be worn with or without extensions. Either way, it is a gorgeous hairstyle of impeccable quality that Truth is known for. My bracelets are from YS&YS and are part of the Lizard set. My shoes are Boudoir from Kalnins. Don't forget to run over to Be Happy! This outfit is on sale for 50L today only!


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home