Morea Style, Adam n Eve, *ByKay*, Ibanez & Everglow


Every once in a while, it is nice to put on a stunning formal dress and just have some fun! Well, when shopping at Morea Style, I saw a new release that I just had to have! The dress is called Joy, and it is available in white, aubergine (what I am wearing), blue, pearl, black silver, and green. This dress is simply stunning. It is very sexy however, it still covers everything. The long flowing skirt, makes my legs look a mile long and the opening shows a hint of thigh when I walk. The decoration on the front of the dress adds extra dimension to the style of the dress. The back dips daringly low, highlighting my back.


To make this dress complete, I am wearing jewelry from *ByKay* called Noelle. This set is beautifully done and is very flexible, as it coordinates with everything.

My eyes are Elrond from Ibanez. These prim eyes have so much depth and detail to them! This new line of eyes, ColorGlow, is available in 20 different colors.

My skin is Bianca T3 in Blush from Adam n Eve. Adam n Eve have something new, called the makeup counter. You can customize your skin by adding your own eyeshadow or lipstick. You can also wear painted on lashes! These are all worn as the tattoo layer. Their flexibility allows you to make your skin unique to you! The makeup counter attachments work with any skin too! I am wearing the lipstick in Ruby.

My poses are part of the new collection just released by Everglow. My hair is called Wild Orchid from Exile.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home