It's Fifty5 Thursday!

Yep you heard that right and boy do I have some designers to show off! Sorry this is so late, but man, I FINALLY got it done! Here are just a few of the amazing designs out there for you to get. For the FULL list of designers you can go here.




I must say that I was ecstatic to slip into all the outfits AND Hair :)  Just great designs at a great price, for YOU!  You have till 7AM to get these deals, so get out there while you can!  AND, I promise, I will have this out sooner NEXT Thursday.








Item List:

Finesmith Designs - Earrings and Bracelet are 55L the Necklace IS sold separately at regular price.

Alli & Alli

Graffitiwear

SLC

TrendStyle

(If you would like to know anything about what I am wearing aside from the 55L Items please contact me in world)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home