Is She Smiling?

I got this IM yesterday asking me if I had time to do a blog for a new release. Well, DUH! If I don't I will! LOL So, The gowns are passed to me and I scramble to get accessories for it and take the pictures, then my husband comes home and says MEMEMEMEME! When did men get so needy? LOL Anyways, I am here and ready to show you this BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING, AMAZING, BUY IT Gown. Ready? You wanna see it?



Gowns: by Mohna Lisa Couture

Model and Photographer: Scarlett Loxingly
Model: Scarlett Loxingly
Photographer: LovelyMiwako7399 Menna

Gowns: by Mohna Lisa Couture

So there you have ladies, two beautiful gowns.  I can't tell you what I felt like when I put these dresses on, I can only try to portray the feelings.  Beautiful, elegant, sexy, sensual, DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!  Okay sorry...teehee...Go buy BOTH gowns, you won't be happy unless you do!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home