Michelle My Belle

Michelle, my belle.
These are words that go together well,
My Michelle.

Michelle, my belle.

Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble,
Très bien ensemble.

I love you, I love you, I love you.

That's all I want to say.
Until I find a way
I will say the only words I know that
You'll understand. 

A classic song sung by The Beatles... and now Michelle is a classic outfit by Indi Designs. I soo love it's versatility. At first I had problems fixing the prims but then I realized that each prim comes with a built-in resizer script *giggles* silly me! AND it also comes without scripts to reduce lag (isn't that brilliant!). It comes with 2 cardigans - black and white, you can choose to wear the blouse alone, the cardigan, or both the blouse and cardigan, so many looks in one. A skirt, tights and stockings are also included in the pack. I got this thing about prims especially collars lol I find it hard to modify but I am proud to say that I am overcoming it (yey me!) Wow! I'm rambling lol... Here's Michelle from Indi Designs..



CREDITS:
hair: fri.day "Carrie"
outfit: Indi Designs "Michelle"
shoes: [GoS] "Black Pumps"
skin: LAQ "Tess2"

Lotsa thanks to Jamie Holmer of Indi Designs!

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home