New Release from Saris Creation's, *ByKay*

Saris Saenz, designer and owner of Saris Creation's has a new release for you.. This dress, called Colibri, does not have traditional fall colors...but I love it anyway! It has a delightfully feminine bodice reminiscent of a babydoll shirt. The high-low skirt is a very pretty pattern of deep blues and teal.
It coordinates perfectly with *ByKay*'s jewelry set, Lady Butterfly. The set includes the necklace, earrings, bracelet, ring and hair clip and isavailable in Amethyst, Diamond, Emerald, Ruby & Sapphire. I am wearing the Sapphire set, isn't it gorgeous???
I am wearing Exodi's newest skin, Isolde, Soleil #15 (75L group sale item),
with Adam n Eve's new tattoo lipstick, Ruby. My eyes are Ibanez' newest prim eyes, ColorGlow, in Celebros. If you haven't checked out Ibanez' prim eyes, you are missing out. The colors are simply stunning! My heels are from SLink, hair is Miranda from Truth, and my poses are part of Everglow's newest model set!




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home