Cozy Feeling


See those slippers? I'm not sure if they're still available, they were a gift for FLF celebrating its first birthday. But they've been sitting in my closet for a bit, I can't believe I haven't blogged them sooner. As for the skin, it's a hunt gift available at Rockberry. Also, Aitui is having a retirement sale on all the lady clothing, after the sale there won't be anymore female clothes.

I was really excited when I saw this week's FLF list, because I really like a lot of the stores this week, plus one of my favorite pose stores is in it this week - Olive Juice! And the pose used in this post is available for FLF, there's also a guy set of poses.

Credits:
Skin: [ROCKBERRY] Kalista PlatinumHunt natural/BLD brows
Eyelashes: L.Fauna = Iris' Eyelash tattoo
Hair: Maitreya Voluminous Scarf Hair #2 - Kala Jeera
Top: Aitui - Baseball Tee - Kawaii Cake - Blue
Skirt: R.icielli - ANITA TDR edition highwaist skirt/nude
Bracelet: * Ticky Tacky* What What with the Cuff Bracelets
Ring: alaMood Sweet Stacked Silver Sapphire Burst Rings
Shoes: +mocha+ - Rabbit Slipper [Pink]
Pose: Olive Juice - Hair Twirl

Home Decor:
Skybox: Scarlet Creative Love by Charlotte Bartlett
Torso: {theosophy} Halkyn Torso (Thistle)
Box: Barcode - Shadowbox Mail UNCOMMON
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home