BOOM! It's Love!

Digging around in my inventory I found my Pixel Mode Hot Pink Baby-T's but had NOTHING to wear with them. So I decided to put something together working around my amazingly cute shoes. What did I do...I tp'ed over to BOOM and found some CUTE stuff! This is the cute little dress I found that matches my purdy little shoes. Is it Valentines because I am in LOVE and the answer is YES! Well, its not Valentines Day but I am in love with this dress and am so happy I got it. Not only did I get the cutest dress, but I got the cutest bangles, the cutest earrings and a few other delicious little finds! Don't forget to join the subscribomatic!

BOOM!


Style Card:

Model: Scarlett Loxingly
Photographer: Scarlett Loxingly at Eternal Memories
Hair: Deviant Kitties - Christy
Skin: Lara Skin Ariana *Smokey 2 - Pink Lips - Pale
Eyes: Expressive Eyes Blue 5 (by UNIQUE MEGASTORE)
Dress: *BOOM* 15-Love (lipstick/lime)
Earrings: *BOOM* Ion Earrings Lipstick
Bracelets: *BOOM* Bangled Mess Lime and Lipstick
Necklace: *BOOM* Double the Love (Onyx)
Shoes: [PM] Pixel Mode :  Baby T's - Plain - Hot Pink
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home