VIOLATOR

Taking it up a notch in the world of accessories is VIOLATOR. The pieces alone will make everyone think "How can she wear that and look good??" Those who know me are well aware of my love for styles with an edge and VIOLATOR definitely captured my attention.

This piece is called "The Punk, The Ruff, and The Beast". The spikes send the perfect message "deadly" because this jewelry set will surely make you look like a femme fatale.

If only collars are this fashionable I might consider entering the BDSM lifestyle :D. I love the winged shoulder look and the chains that go all the way down to the stomach area. This piece is named "My fetish".

Both sets unleashed my darker side and I felt so powerful while wearing them, it's as if noone can touch or harm me. (I can just poke them with the spikes right? *giggles*)

Here's you ride to VIOLATOR
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home