.::GARAGE::. makes me wanna kiss somebody

It's me again! :D and this time I bring you .::GARAGE::. from the creative mind of Slava Parkin. Most of you who went to the Call for Couture might have seen .::GARAGE's::. new skin release DAYANA in Bronze and Mahogany Series. If you're torn on what tone to buy I suggest you buy them both lol :D besides its for a good cause isn't it. You're helping while looking fabulous at the same time.



First photo features the Bronze Series and the second one is the Mahogany Series. I am also wearing hair from .::GARAGE::. Hair 006 and of course as you may have noticed in my previous posts my make-up addiction continues and this time I'm wearing make-up also from .::GARAGE::. I love how it highlights even the lower part of the eye to accentuate it and hide any sign of stress LOL. Perfect for nightowls like myself.

and you know what this skin does to me??

It makes me wanna kiss somebody because of it's rich lip color but OF COURSE! the skin comes with other lipshades, I just felt like wearing this one.

What are you waiting for?? TP to .::GARAGE::. now!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home