Sn@tch!!

The past few weeks Sn@tch has had a TON of new releases. And I'm here today to show you some of my faves. Miss Ivey was so very kind enough to drop me a bunch of her recent releases so that I could share them with you. Sn@tch is an old favorite, not only for the style but for the incredible bargains. Instead of selling every color individually, Ivey always packages them together for a great price! And not only that, most of her clothes come with full outfits which is great for mixing and matching, and I did a lot of that.

Also, as most of you should know by now Hair Fair is on! Donations are all going to a great cause, Wigs for Kids. While I was there, I picked up two of my favorite styles from Ploom newly released just for the Hair Fair. There are lots more stores than just Ploom so I hope you all will go shop for a great cause!

This first outfit is a mix of the vest from the Study Abroad (Brown), over the Precious Cargo Sweater (Wine) outfit, paired with the new Classic Trousers (Brown). The hair I'm wearing is the new Ploom style Boa in Espresso. The cool thing about this hair is that it comes with a HUD with soooo many colors to change the highlights into. A great casual outfit, or one you can wear to do a little business in.



Skin - Exodi's Isolde (Cornielle w/Freckles)

Shoes - Ingenue's Paquerette (Noir)

Necklace - Mika's Long Knotted Black Pearls

The next outfit I'm going to show you is a little softer. The skirt is new from Sn@tch from the End of Summer Outfit, the outfit comes with a bunch of sweaters in different colors. A little note about the skirt, though the White one comes only with the End of Summer outfit Ivey has also made this skirt in a bunch of colors and called them Traumatic Skirts. I loooove this high waisted skirt. I matched it with the new Gelato Halter in Jade. Here again I'm wearing the Boa hair from Ploom.



Skin
- Exodi's Isolde (Cornielle w/Freckles)

Shoes - G-Field's Short Lace up Boots (Black)

And last but certainly not least, a super cute new dress from Sn@tch! I love this dress, an it's just perfect for my avie, short and poofed, heh. I'm of course wearing it in green. I changed up my hair this time to another style from Ploom, this one is Crush and I'm wearing it again in Espresso.



Skin - Exodi's Isolde (Cornielle w/Freckles)

Shoes - HOC's Chunky Stiletto's (Lime)

Necklace - Artilleri's Wing Heart Necklace (Black Beads)

Well that's all I've got to show you for now. I did want to add that the skin I wore in all of the posts is the Exodi's Rare Gatcha prize. For only 20L you can play the Gatch game at Exodi and have a chance at winning this super cute skin and ALL TONES! I was super lucky that night, I got it in one try! *high fives self* Hehe, other that that all of the poses I used were from Glitterati I used a mixture of poses from the Headshot pack, the Long Hair Pack, The Dressed Pack, and the Hips pack.

Well that's it for now, until next time.
<3
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home