Shag



Hopefully you've made it into the Hair Fair, if not there's still time, so don't worry! There's lot of Hair Fair goodies, so be sure to check out the booths. The one I'm showing today is from Shag, the hair comes in all colors, so you're getting a fatpack for free!

This is probably my favorite bag in SL, from Bar Rose, it comes with multiple poses/positions for the bag. I always get lost in that store, because it's huge. But if you haven't been, you should, there's a lot to see, and most of the pricing are fairly reasonable.

Credits:
:: DUTCH TOUCH ::JoLie:: Cream - Basic CL1 EBBlack FR
Hair: [Shag] - Sweet Disposition - black
Dress: -[AddiCt]-JERSEY Racerback/Gift B&W
Tights: xbordeaux - Hungry Hearts Stockings (Sheer)
Necklace: [[SHADE THRONE]] SAFETY PIN NECKLACE (red gold)
Shoes: fri. - Basic Flats (Black)
Bag: ::: Bar Rose ::: Emanuela Black
Poses: hate me and eat me
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home