A Simple Look

Don't you love when you rediscover an older skin? I sure do, I was looking through my skin folder for something with more natural makeup, ie not that much makeup. And I picked this &Bean skin. I don't know why I haven't worn this sooner, I really love the skin, especially with the L.Fauna tattoo eyelash. And can I just say, thank the SL people for inventing tattoo layer and thank you to designers for making lashes on the layer. Because, I was soo terrible at fitting prim eyelashes, usually they'd be way off, so I would try to wear them only sometimes. So basically lots of love!

Credits:
Skin: &Bean - Pillow Light Group Gift
Eyelashes: L.Fauna - Iris' Eyelash tattoo
Hair: fri. - Hilary - Cranky Brown
Sweater: Pig - Lazy Sweater Eggshell
Shirt: Pig - Tableau Guayabera
Undershirt: [ W&B] Cole Boatneck Top IVORY
Bottoms: fri.. - Low.Rise Jeans (Light)
Necklace: ::Happy Finds:: Swan Necklace
Earrings: [ skream ] "Cliassi" Earring [no longer available]
Rings: [AB] Mirage Dome Ring - Tea Ring
Brow Piercing: [-B-] :Basic Piercings: Eyebrow L (No Shadow)
Shoes: ::Kookie:: Lazies/Desert
Bag: tb Tote Bag [old group gift]
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home