Baby Couture

Hey everyone!!! As this is my first post I wanted to introduce myself as well as have my typical post. My name is Myra Arabello and I roleplay a 6 year old kid in Second Life. I am the official kid blogger for Finding Fashion and I couldn't be happier to be given this opportunity. Each day I will bring to you the latest fashions for the kid community and hopefully shed some light on the kid world for those not as familiar with it. 

Today's post is inspired by the awesome kids store, Baby Couture. Baby Couture is owned and operated by Kylei Benoir. It opened its doors on August 8th, 2008 and has been a huge hit ever since. Baby Couture is the type of store that has something for everyone, no matter what your fashion style may be. Kylei truly outdoes herself with each release she puts out and this weeks release is no exception. The two outfits I am going to show you are not released quite yet but she looks to have them out in the store by tomorrow evening. They are both super cute and perfect for every little girl. 



This dress that Kylei is releasing this week is called Rosalie. When she showed me this dress I was so excited about putting it on immediately. I am not big on dresses at all, but this one truly makes me want to get all fixed up and be all girly! hehe. It comes with the dress that has an adorable little flower on the waistline, bloomers for under the dress for all you little girls that get the urge to do cartwheels, a pair of white tights, and the cutest white sandals I've ever seen in all my time in Second Life. They are absolutely adorable and have the same flower on them that is on the belt. This dress is a must have for every little girl.




This release is called Chanel. It is one of my favorite outfits that I have in my inventory. It is perfect for out of summer and coming into fall. The outfit comes with the purple tee with a leopard heart in the middle of it, a black choker with a white diamond in the middle of it, super cute silver bangles, a prim leopard skirt,  as well as a sculpted skirt for those that prefer sculpts, white socks with ruffles, as well as leggings if you prefer leggings over socks, and really cute sandals. This outfit makes me never want to take it off. It is so adorable!





That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed the post and stay tuned tomorrow for the next post and the look of the day coming from the kid community. 

Until Next Time, 
<3 Myra
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home