Poofy Peacocks


I finally broke down and bought Tess2 from LAQ, I've been putting it off for a while, but finally decided I really do like it, so I thought I'd share that with you all. The sweater is tres blah's gift in the Seasons Hunt. I love the poofiness of the sweater. Make sure you do the hunt before it ends, it ends Oct. 9th.
And in unrelated news, I have the song Peacock by Katy Perry stuck in my head. I thought about the purple sweater, and it made me think of peacocks.. yeah I know kind of weird.

Credits:
Skin:Details here ~ LAQ~Tess2 - 01 [Fair] Glow skin
Hair: fri. - Carrie - Moody Brown
Sweater: -tb- Boxy Striped Sweater (Purple)
Undershirt: Reek - Classic Tee - Black
Bottoms: Doppelganger Inc. - Cuffed Cords - Brown
Shoes: fri. - Basic Flats (Black)
Poses: (p4p)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home