I have an Eshi to Scratch!

Yeah thats right, I had the great honor of meeting Eshi Otawara and all I can say is stunning...well and breath taking, and talented, and and and just straight up WOW!  It was a chance encounter for sure!  Lovely sends out this message through her subscribo about a new FREE make up.  Well, how could I resist FREE!  So I followed the in world link and landed at Eshi's store.  Well, who was standing there but none other than Eshi herself! *fans herself in a southern bell like fashion*  We love her, she has some of the most beautiful designs in Second Life®, with their uniqueness and well plain out wild side.  So while getting info from Lovely, I ask...bravely, "Eshi, can I blog you?"  Well, you obviously know the answer by now because here I sit, blogging ESHI!  *swoons dramatically*  So, I will show you a few of her latest...and you all better go buy them cause they are just STUNNING!  The colors...I can't describe the vibrancy and the style...breathtaking.
(Photography done by Eshi Otawara)
While you are at the store, please...no...PLEASE grab your free make up by Lovely Mi and maybe you can buy some of the other make ups she offers.  She does have a new line out which you can read about here.  I have to admit, I have some grand ideas for things, but I could never pull off the beauty that Lovely has done with her make ups.
How many of us sit in our little prim house trying to figure out what we are going to do in this world to make ourselves known...well Lovely has done it 100 times fold.  Not only with her amazing personality but with her photography but now with her skill to capture something in her make ups.  What is that something she is capturing..well it may be different for us all, but for me...its courage.
(Photography done by LovelyMiwako7399 Menna)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home