Old Finds



This is my normal kind of hairdo, but it's free at the HF, if you hit up Posh's section. There's also a free skin in there. I really like the hairdo, it's edgy. I've been inventory sorting lately, and these are some leggings that I haven't wore in a while. I remember picking them up from FLF.. I think sometime last year actually. Anywho if you like LeLutka skin, there's a free one out at the landmark I've provided below. Short post, sorry! <3

Credits:
Skin: [LeLutka]-LOLA_skissed-MFW2010(D Brows)
Eyelashes: dfo! faux twiggy lashes
Hair: (Posh) ; Beat ; Coffee
Jacket: -SG- : LE.LOOK! la femme - Jacket
Top: {SMS} Antique Top Plum
Bottoms: Sh*t Happens - Black Striped Leggings
Earrings: [ skream ] "Check My Ears" Hoops
Shoes: [PM] Baby T's - Plain - Black
Poses: au soleil.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home