Let's go back in time....


To Ingenue! Guys, this is one of my very very very very favorite stores, it's an SL staple for me and has been for years. Betty Doyle has been designing in SL since 2007, so for as long as I've been in SL I've been a BIG fan of this store. And she gets better and better all the time. In recent months she's started making shoes, and I LOVE them all! (And I'm not a shoe person in SL) If you're looking for vintage wear, this is a one stop shop, she has womens clothes from every era from the 30's to the 50's. And for every occasion too!

The first look I've shown you is a semi-formal one. This is Sabrina, in the super lovely Twinkling Lights colors. I've paired it with a set of Ingenue's Judy shoes in Cocoa, and I think it's just perfect for any party or night out you could attend in SL.

Hair -Posh's Morning After (Chocolate)
Skin - Tuli's Natalie (Dark)
Necklace - Mika's Double Strand Natural Pearls



Now, for all you professionals in SL here is a classic look for you. This is Natalie in Rosa. I'm wearing Ingenue shoes here too, these are Lilium shoes in Blush and Snow. I got these in a special Valentines pack, so I'm not sure if they are still available. BUT... she does have lots of other color combinations that are just as great!

Hair - Posh's Egotistical (Chocolate)
Skin - Tuli's Natalie (Dark)
Necklace - Happy Find's 50's Pink Pearl Necklace







Now, a recent discovery of mine! Ingenue is now doing casual clothes too! It's not just dresses anymore. This super-duper cute look here is the Judy top in Cherry matched with a pair of Jane Jean's, both from Ingenue of course. Also, I'm wearing the Audrei flats in Ghost to finish it all off.

Hair - Truth's Melinda (Coffee)
Skin - Tuli's Natalie (Dark)









So if you're looking for some Vintage, Sculpted, Hand-Drawn awesomess... what are you waiting for! Go check out Ingenue, and if you haven't been there in a while... you really need to go back and see what's come out lately, you won't be disappointed. < 3 Sona
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home