The Golden Goddess


As Noveen Benoir and I chat about all the wonderful items in her store,  she passes me this beautiful gown.  How could I resist a chance to snap a few pics of me in this gorgeous design and show it to all of you!  The details she has put into this gown and guess what 200L!!!  Yes it is one of many of her beautiful designs on sale!  She is in the process of making this gown in other colors and I can't wait to see what she comes up with.  I must admit, I am not much of a gown girl, but you know what...I may be one soon enough if she keeps making these beautiful designs!

Noveen honey, beautiful, just beautiful!



Style Card
☛Hair: 3636 - Athena - Chestnut
☛Eyes: Unique Megastore - Expressive Eyes - Green 1
☛Skin: Lara Skin - Lucy - Bronzed Pale
☛Gown: Totally Random - Golden Goddess Gown
☛Jewelry: H2M - Bohemian Bangles - Earth Gold
☛Shoes:(Unseen but wanted to add them anyway) N-core TEMPTATION XtremeHeel II

Poses
☛Top pose: EverGlow - Model016
☛Bottom Pose: .::Storin::. P10 - attitude06_001
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home