Be...Totally Random!

Stumbling upon this store as I search the grid for more wonderful places to spend my hard earned linden.  (Thanks honey for buying me more today!) teehee  My eyes open wider and my smile grows bigger as I scan the room seeing everything that has been marked down!  Noveen Benoir has outdone herself with this amazing mixture of summer fun clothing to beautiful gowns and even some sexy lingerie.  The prices...Well, you are just gonna have to come down and look at these great deals.  Some of these items may not be here when she introduces some of her new designs, so don't miss out.  You only have about another week and a half before this sale reaches its final day.  I would hate for you to miss out! *The sound of Lindens being spent rings through your ears* Here are but a few of the many and great designs on sale down at Totally Random!

And don't forget everyone from the lips of Noveen Benoir herself: Be Unique, Be You, Be... Totally Random!!!
Sunny Dayz - On Sale 100L
Shimmer - On Sale 50L
Nicola Neutral Mint - On Sale 50L
Boyfriends Jeans Outfit (Green) - On Sale 50L
Butterfly Fields - On Sale 200L Each Color (Each color comes with the ballgown and a partygirl skirt)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home