Sweatin to the Gizza!

I went shopping with my husband searching for a place to buy good quality menswear in Secondlife, and though the choices are growing, they are still so slim compared to what women have to choose from.  So searching on the new Market Place, I stumbled upon a brand I had not gone to before, so I tp'ed over to the in world store.  I must say I was pleasantly surprised.  I spent way to much money on myself!

Some VERY cute clothing for women and men are at your very fingertips!

I had the greatest privilege to speak with the designer, Giz Seorn, which I have to admit I was a tad excited. :)  She was so gracious and so helpful putting some of her designs in fat packs for me so I could buy all the colors.  I asked her if she had anyone blogging or advertising her creations.  I told her a bit about my blog and showed it to her.  I sent her my info for her Manager to look over and I got a great outfit to blog for you today! :)

So today, after the holidays and being ill, I bring to you this cute and energizing jogging outfit.  Perfect for those runs in the park or lounging days at home.  A cute short crop jacket with hoodie, hugs the body gently while exposing the shiny silver bikini bottom, perfect for after you jog so you can jump into the pool.

Included in this outfit:

"Jogging Outfit"

Jacket
Bikini Top
Pants (with prim cuffs)
Tennis Shoes
Belt

Be sure to head over to Gizza Creations to check out everything they have!  You will not be disappointed!


Official Gizza Links:

Gizza SLurl

Gizza Creations on Market Place
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home