Models to Watch

Top designers and agencies of the fashion industry relied on a small circle of top models who were on a one-name basis with fashion and people all over the grid. Today, in a time where everyone is looking for the next big thing, models go in and out of style as often as the fashion trends themselves.

In addition in featuring all the newest designs from the great designers, I’ll also be keeping my eyes peeled for the hottest new models.

One of the first newbie models to watch is JEZZIXA Cazalet



Credits:

Gown - Rain Turquoise from SASCHA's DESIGN

Visit Sascha Design Main store Now!

Model Name: JEZZIXA Cazalet

Store Model and Special Events Coordinator - I have spent 2+ years working as a store model for Prism where I show case the designs of Journey McLaglen. Along with stand posing I also work store events, greet and assist customers. Recently been promoted to special events manager where I assist Journey with any kind of special promotions such as the RFL Charity Hunt and sim wide hunts.

Meeting new people, making friends and wearing some of the finest clothing SL has to offer is what I enjoy about modeling. As for the modeling activities I enjoy them all: the photo work, runway and poseing. My modeling style can be best described as classy-refined in an exotic package. I often feel that less is more regarding accessories so that the focus remains on the clothing I am modeling for the client. Often times I will create the accessories to compliment an outfit giving the look a one-of-a-kind custom edge.

Photography by: Fuzz Lennie

More Fashion Blogs at http://blacksheepbyfuzzlennie.wordpress.com


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home