Lil's Fleur

Hey all... it's been a long while since I blogged last.. Rl has been kind of surprising and busy till now. My friend, Lilac Niven passed me Lil's Fleur to try out and I fell instantly in love with it.

I love the frothy full skirt. It gives a feel of floating while you walk and shimmers and shines in the light. The flower with leaves ornaments are strategically placed at the hip and the neck (I had opted out of the neck one because of my hair). The dress comes in 7 colours among which Silver caught my eye because it reminded me of fairies..lol. The dress is perfect for a formal affair or a night of dancing under the skies, especially the waltz with your loved one. Just imagine floating on the arms of your love in this gorgeous confection of a gown, glittering and glowing. Hmm..that has given me a thought.

I have the dress.. but I need to find the right partner .. for a night of waltzing ..lol...

See ya soon..

Z

Credits :

Outfit - Lil's Fleur
Skin - Mynerva hunt gift
Hair - ChiChickie! Damiana


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home