Gaga over AOHARU

While cleaning up my inventory, I stumbled upon the Dungaree jacket I have from AOHARU (which I absolutely adore!) and it made me realize that I haven't peeked in there for a long time. I have seen lots of bloggers posting about machang Pichot's new release and I thought that the "Military Cape Coat" is divine. My main intent for coming there is to buy that coat but when I saw her other new creations, I just couldn't resist buying 'em (if only I have enough funds, I would have bought the entire store!). At first, I was only buying her clothes..... then I saw these gorgeous knitted boots on the ad and I instantly felt the desire to have it. I wanted it so bad that I IMed machang herself and asked where I could find those boots LOL :D. She was kind enough to reply (and boy she replied fast) and sent me a LM, little did I know that I wasn't using my common sense... 'coz the boots were from ANNEX hahaha silly me. While I was shopping around I continued talking to machang and I must say that she is very kind. I felt like I've known her for years given the fact that this is the first time we talked to each other.

I salute her for providing us stylish clothing that's perfect for the season. It's a definite must-have for every girl!
  • The Basic Blouse is so sexy yet chic, it bares just the right amount of skin that doesn't shadow it's elegance. With the clothing layers included in the pack, you'll be able to mix and match it with your other outfits. It is also equipped with a resizer script that makes modifying hassle-free especially for those who finds it difficult to modify prims.
  • The Ribbon Skirt - I'm complete in love with it! The big ribbon at the front of the skirt adds that "pop" to a simple outfit. It is also equipped with a resizer script.



  • Military Cape Coat - one word, EDGY! Put on a shirt, slip on some ratty jeans, then throw the coat over it.. voila! A rockstar in the making :D. (Includes resizer script).


  • The Knitted Boots that I fell in love with? Here it is and I am not disappointed! I'm so ready for fall. (Invisiprims and resizing scripts included).
  • While browsing at ANNEX, I caught a glimpse of really rad laced up boots. I thought it's versatile and will match with most of my clothes. (Invisiprims and resizing scripts included... thanks to machang for the other two :D).



My little trip to AOHARU is well worth it! I got high-end clothing and kicks to pair it up with. Oooh and I've heard that machang's next release is in progress... I'll be visiting AOHARU again soon, you should too!

and as always, here's your limo to AOHARU and ANNEX.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home