][AWRAM-VIIE][

I'm definitely feeling the autumn season with this fur jacket and vest from [AV]. It can be mixed and matched with formal or casual pieces which is a major ++ for me! The prim parts are easy to modify - actually I was shocked because when I wore it I didn't modify any part at all.You can buy both the jacket and vest in short or long version.




CREDITS:
(Picture 1)
skin: LAQ - Phoebe2 (NEW!)
hair: Maitreya - Uma 
jacket: ][AWRAM-VIIE][ - Fur Jacket Long
dress: LAQ - Denim Dress
shoes: 24 Shoo Shoes - 24's Wow! No. 33

(Picture 2 )
skin: LAQ - Phoebe2 (NEW!)
hair: >TRUTH< - Tara
jacket: ][AWRAM-VIIE][ - Fur Vest
dress: paper.doll (Fashion Freaks Hunt)*
shoes: 24 Shoo Shoes - 24's Wow! No. 29

(Picture 3)
skin: LAQ - Phoebe2 (NEW!)
hair: >TRUTH< - Tara
jacket: ][AWRAM-VIIE][ - Dark Grey Fur Vest
dress: Kunglers (TDR Item)*
shoes: 24 Shoo Shoes - 24's Wow! No. 32

Yes, I am wearing deadly heels from 24 Shoo Shoes but then, that's another blog to write *smiles*

Special thanks to Miraiwave Iwish of ][AWRAM-VIIE][ and 2408 Alekseev of 24 Shoo Shoes!

Your TP to ][AWRAM-VIIE][
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home