All Aboard!

I must say that Shampooo's new release made me wanna RP lol. So where did I go? The RMS Titanic of course! I felt in character while strutting my stuff along the corridors of the big ship. 

Enough of my escapade! :D Time to review.. for those who have "primphobia" (lol can't think of another word) you do not have anything to fear 'coz the prims of the jacket and shorts are easily modifiable. I love the badge on the jacket, it made the look authentic. It's one of the best military jackets I owned in SL and I'll definitely be pairing it up with other clothing from my inventory. The "thunder" shirt brought life to the matte look of the ensemble. Over all, I'll rate in 10 over 10! Put on some laced up worker boots and you're ready to take control of your ship. :D The jacket, shirt and shorts comes in other different colors, which I will be posting soon!



TP to Shampooo

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home