{ZAARA} - a "must-visit" boutique





While browsing through SL's fashion destination guide, I came across with the name {ZAARA}, intrigued by the way it was introduced I hurriedly TPed to the boutique. I was so glad to drop by because it did not disappoint me - I did not come out empty-handed :). I kept on screaming "Omg! I love that!" The ensembles really got me excited.

"Rich textures influenced by the beauty of Indian couture," this describes the outfits you'll see at {ZAARA}. Offering a wide-range of women's apparel from comfortable casuals, sexy lingeries to jaw-dropping bridal gowns. They also have intricate pieces of jewelry that would surely add that "pop" to a dull dress.

Not to mention that the owner/designer, Zaara Kohime, is a total sweetheart who values the opinion of her customers. She loves hearing your comments and/or suggestions so do not hesitate to drop her an IM or NC.

Get the Look:
* (shirt) {ZAARA} - "Isis Shirt" in White
* (jacket) {ZAARA} - "Inka Jacket" in Black
* (jeans) {ZAARA} - "Classic Jeans" in Moss
* (shoes) Stiletto Moody - "Slouch Boots" in Black
* (glasses) >IMANI< - "Carmen Sunglasses" in Red
* (hair) Miamai - "Syle Updo" in Black - with black hairbase

You can IM me in-world or drop a notecard for questions and any other fashion-related inquiries. My avatar's name is Lei Garnet.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home