Wear Gray



I'm not sure if many of you know, but Wear Gray for a Day is going on now. It started a couple of days ago. It benefits the American Brain Tumor Association. There's quite a few stores participating, and some of the items are exclusive. I really liked this shirt by Rezlpsa Loc, I think it's a good statement that people sometimes forget, and the hairstyle is so pretty, it has some gray streaks in it, just in case you thought I hadn't fully rezzed or something. And yes, third day of using this undershirt, it's just been working out pretty well with what I've put on. So don't worry, I will eventually rotate it out.

Credits:
Skin: [ROCKBERRY] Kalista PlatinumHunt natural/BLK brows
Eyelashes: L.Fauna - Iris Eyelash tattoo
Hair: * Rezlpsa Loc * ~Anna Wears Gray
Top: * Rezlpsa Loc * ~Heart > $
Undershirt: !O: Basics Thrash Tank [MAROON]
Bottoms: ::EmJay:: Shorti Shorts Torn-Faded
Necklace: Ha! Mustache Pearls
Shoes: PIDIDDLE - Canvas Shoes - Old Ketchup
Poses: estetica
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home