Should you find occasion... (Yet another Hair Fair post)


So this morning I got up early and made my way over to trudge my way though the Hair Fair. Everyone says it's worth dealing with the lag, and I agree! There are so many great gifts there, not to mention of course all the Hair Fair releases from all of your favorite Hair makers in SL. As I mentioned in a previous post, the Fair is for a wonderful cause, Wigs for Kids. So if you haven't checked it out yet, I don't know what you're waiting for.

Today I'm wearing two of the Free gifts set out at the Hair Fair, there are lots more but these two really stood out to me. The first, and my favorite, is the 'A Place To Call Home' hair by Bubble Clawtooth of Clawtooth by Clawtooth. The second I put this hair on, I fell in love, nest and all. So should you find occassion to wear a bird on your head, this is the hair for you!

The next gifty I wanted to show you all is this super sexy satin dress designed by Ivanka Akina, her store is named appropriately enough Avanka Akina Fashion Store. And this dress sure is fashionable. As you can see here. You can wear it with the lovely lace bolero that it comes with, or take it off for a super sexy strapless look. It's a system skirt, but so are some of my very favorite skirts! Just remember you don't have to be afraid of system skirts when you've got a good skirt shape girls.

Skin - Strumpet's Psychiatrica (Moroccan Twilight)
Stockings - M&S' Seamed Pantyhose (Dark Desire)
Pearls and Pose - Glitterati & Sissi's Pearls Version 2

Well that's it for now, I just wanted to do a quick post to show you all these great finds. I'm gonna get back to the Hair Fair now and see what else I can find! Hope to see you there.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home