Seasons Hunt


If you haven't heard, the Seasons Hunt started yesterday and there's some great gifts, ranging from clothing, hair to home decor. I think some of my favorites are the home decor pieces, I might show them in a later post. One of my favorites is this hair from Tiny Bird, it's so cute.
And duboo's gift is amazing, it comes with multi suitcases, paint brushes and a beret(not pictured here). fri.day's sweater is also really cute, I'm a sweater junkie, and the color of it is great. The &Bean skins are not my usual preference, but I thought they were suiting with the color palette. Also the tattoo I'm wearing is a hunt gift as well. The hunt last until October 9th, so be sure to check it out before it's over!


Credits:
Skin:&Bean - Old Bones IBLEWC3PO IN THE FALL rosy
Teeth: porcupine love - teeth 2.0 tattto.
Hair: Tiny Bird - Have You Forgotten - Rich Brown Seasons Hunt Gifty
Sweater: fri. - Seasons.Sweater (Seasons Hunt Gift!)
Bottoms: Doppelganger Inc. - Cuffed Cords - Brown
Shoes: :Kookie :: 50L Friday - Nyox Hobbit boots
Tattoo: [TH] Tattoo - Leaves Were Falling
Paint Brush: duboo.artist's brush/mouth/
Trunk: duboo.tartan trunk (W/stickers)
Poses: skin&bones
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home