Seasons Hunt III


Another post on the Seasons Hunt, this is a more simple look though. When I think of fall I do think of school starting, so I was happy to see someone had made something on school, the top from Doppelganger Inc. reminds me of like a school sweatshirt, and I think it's very cute. The skirt is a lovely shade of purple, and it's available as a hunt gift from W&B. The headband which has various cars, kind of mimics stuck in traffic, I think the headband's adorable!

Credits:
Skin:LAQ~Mima 01 [Milky] Glow skin
Teeth: -Glam Affair- Tattoo make up TDR 13-2
Hair: !lamb. Lovage - Butterfinger
Headban: /ME - "Stuck In Traffic" Headband
Top: Doppelganger Inc. - Westwood Prep Sweatshirt
Skirt: [W&B] Drew Mini Skirt AUBERGINE
Shoes: :: Kookie :: 50L Lazies/Desert
Paint Brush: duboo.artist's brush
Bag: MayoNaise* Singapore's Birthday Subscriber's Gift
Poses: estetica
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home