Not another Designers United post ;)

Sooo much amazing things happening in SL right now, do make sure you check out Designers United 4 and Hair Fair before they leave town. Here's what I snagged today, and don't they look gorgeous? I headed down to DU4 and bought the dress and the flats first (just check out the gorgeous lace-up detailing to the back of these flats) and I was not going to spend anymore lindens til I went to hair fair, then I saw the absolutely stunning new skin from tres blah and HAD.TO.HAVE.IT, lol

Then I popped along to hair fair (for which I had to go over budget and buy more lindens, rofl) and picked up this gorgeous hair by lamb. I like NEVER wear blonde hair, lol, but I just thought this looked absolutely perfect with the overall look that I had to fight my natural instincts to just buy it in red, LOL.

Photobucket

Dress & hair piece - Dollita (DU4)
Daffodil flats - La petite morte (DU4)
Necklace - Oh! Studio (DU4)
Skin - tres blah (DU4)


Happy shopping!!

Trin xx
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home