Maverick Design Skin "FATE"

I am a self-confessed skin addict and to satisfy the thirst to buy another skin I scoured the SL grid to find the perfect one - I wanted it to suit whatever dress I'm wearing, or whatever mood I'm in.

First stop, LAQ, but then I realized just how many LAQ skins I already own so I decided to try something new. My little skin hunt led me to Maverick Design and boy! the shop simply took my breath away. I instantly felt the raging desire to get my hands on "Fate". I fought hard with the lag and unanimously won! =) It was all worth it to have this skin.






Each pack contains twelve (12) different skin styles with or without cleavage option. You also get to have two (2) eyebrow shapes and one (1) body shape that was customized for the skin.

I bought mine in pale but there are still two (2) darker tones available.

The make-up styles are: Bare Natural, Natural eyes, Glow Lips/Smokey Eyes, Natural Lips/Smokey Eyes, Soft Red Lips/Smokey Eyes, Soft Red Lips/Smokey Eyes, Coral Lips/Cateye, Coral Lips/Green Cateye, Natural Lips/Intense Lavender Eyes, Natural Lips/Lavender Cateye, Red Lips/Smokey Eyes, Natural Lips/Smokey Blue Eyes, and Soft Plum Lips/Smokey Eyes.

The intricate details made every contour of the body look life-like! I absolutely love how it comes with lots of make-up styles - for girls who change outfits a gazillion times like I do, this skin is a lifesaver. If you are in a tight budget and do not want to spend lots of lindens to buy a one make-up skin, why not try visiting [MD] and get twelve (12) styles for the same price?

[MD] also released another skin called "Destiny", it was offered as a group gift for a limited time. Destiny is just as beautiful and detailed as Fate and I'll be writing another review about it some other time.

Here's your limo to get a Maverick Design Skin now! Maverick Design.



STYLING CREDIT:
*skin - Maverick Design - Fate in Pale
*hair - D!va - Chinatsu in Onyx (type B) - group gift
*clothing - Trubble - Spotty - gift

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home