Lycee!

Hi everyone! My name is Sona, and I'm one of the newest bloggers here at Finding Fashion. I'm so excited, I can't wait to share with you my rare finds and particular sense of style in Second Life. So without much more ado... here's my first post!

The other day I was exploring around one of my favorite shops and came across a new favorite! The outfits I'm about to show you are all from the cutest little shop called Lycee! The owner is a cute Japanese girl named Ruruko Nishi. The clothes in her shop come in lots of different colors, and they are all really well priced as I've found most Japanese shops are. I didn't see a single outfit for over 150L. So if you've got some time on your hands, and like what you're about to see then you should definitely go check it out.

This first outfit is my favorite, each one of the dresses comes with two different colored skirts to match the tops. This one is called Oldies, and I got it in the Dot Green set.

Shoes - ShinyThings Belles (Black)

Hair - Posh's Egotistical (Chocolate)

Skin - Strumpet! Noody Bar! (Moroccan Twilight w/ Teeth)

Eyes - MADesigns Autumn Twilight (Cypres)








This next outfit, is sooo cute, and comes in so many different colors and patterns. Perfect for a day at the beach, or running through the flowers. It's called Baby, and I'm wearing a Dot pattern in pastel green.


Shoes - Ingenue Audrei (Ghost)

Hair - Posh's Egotistical (Chocolate)

Skin - Strumpet! Noody Bar! (Moroccan Twilight w/ Teeth)

Eyes - MADesigns Autumn Twilight (Cypres)





This last outfit is extra special, you can buy a hair to go with it, and one of them even comes with a duck on top! I didn't wear the duck yet, but it's really cute in a whimsy kinda way, heh. Oh and a neat pair of socks too! It's called Forest Dress and I'm wearing it in Green (Can you tell what my favorite color is yet?)


Shoes - ShinyThings Belles (Black)

Hair - Lycee's Forest Hair w/ Scarf (And sometimes duck)

Skin - Strumpet! Noody Bar! (Moroccan Twilight w/ Teeth)

Eyes - MADesigns Autumn Twilight (Cypres)

Well I hope you all enjoyed my first post. I also wanted to mention that Lycee has lots of freebies, both for the group and for everyone. Also, that gorgeous skin comes from Strumpet and it's by a good friend of mine Hotdogs Miami, it comes with and without teeth, and with and without a beauty mark. So lots of options, definitely worth checking out. And all of these poses come from Beauty of Booty, and are specially made for girls with a little bit more, just like me!

Well until next time! And I sure can't wait.
<3
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home