Light On Summer

I love this hair! When I saw preview pictures, I knew I had to own this style. It kind of reminds me of my rl hair, but I got a hair cut recently, so it's a lot shorter now. I thought I'd go with a light summer look. I'll tell you all a little bit of my process. I was going through my sweater folder and I remembered I had this one and thought instant summer sweater. Then I was fiddling in my skirt folder and picked this denim one, I feel like it goes well with most tops. Then I picked the shoes, and had to find a top in that shade and remembered that one of the fri.day tanks came in a similar color.

Credits:
Skin: !Imabee: Stem - Umeko - Birth Day / DKbrow / Frec /
Eyelashes: dfo! faux twiggy lashes
Hair: (Dernier Cri) Dove
Sweater: Lark - Open Lace Sweater - Hazelnut
Tank: fri. - Twofer.Tank (Forest.Sunset)
Skirt: Narwhal - High Waist Super Skirt - Blue
Shoes: 50 flats - Boat shoes 2010
Poses: hate me and eat me
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home