Last Days of Summer

Summer is nearly coming to an end, soon it will be fall. Although I feel like a lot of summer looks transcend into fall looks. Cause the warm weather is still around. Anyways, here's my little summer/fall outfit. It is a summer dress, I paired it with a tank other neath, I love layering. Then threw some flats on, and the dress and the flats both have ruffles. And the necklace I'm wearing is probably one of my favorites, it's from Fashionable Dead and I picked it up during the summer festival that Tableau had. I think the earrings were a hunt gift sometime last month. And the glorious hair is just loose and wavy, I love it.

Credits:
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH ::SjOrS:: Caramel - Trix CL1
Hair: TRUTH -Trinity - chocolate
Dress: {SMS} Pocket Dress Beige
Undershirt: !O: Basics Thrash Tank [MAROON]
Necklace: (FD) Summer Peacock Necklace
Earrings: :+*R*+: Bohemian Pierced Earrings Gold
Shoes: Ingenue :: Dianthus :: Rose
Poses: {.exposeur:.}
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home