Happy Tuesdays





I always thought S@BBiA had some really cute things. Recently I went to the store and shopped around and noticed a V on the luckyboard, and that's how I got this dress. If you haven't been to S@BBiA you really should stop by, the store sells things at a really affordable price.
And I can't get over how cute this Surf Co. hair is. Oh and the ponytail tie is colorchange, you can't really see it in the blog picture, but I thought I'd let you know.

Credits:
Skin:&Bean - Pillow Light Group Gift
Hair: [SC Hair] Del Mar - Butterscotch
Dress: S@BBiA::shirt Dress new:brown
Earrings: *Ticky Tacky* Pandora's Earrings - Nautical Nun
Shoes: [SC Hair] Surf Couture - Saturday Moccasins - Camel
Bag: aDIVA Couture Misses Jones Scuplted Straw Tote
Poses: !BANG
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home