Funny Faces


I really hope you picked up these tongues from RC, it was such a steal during FLF. There have been countless times when I've wanted to stick my tongue out in pictures, but the default one..looked rude most of the time. So I'm glad someone finally made some tongues, especially these, there's a lot of options in this pack.
On a side note, I hardly ever wear flare jeans in SL or in rl. I'm a skinny jean fan most of the time. But I feel like this look worked with flare jeans, so I rocked it.

Credits:
Skin:L.Fauna {Lola . Tan 1} [Fresh] Bodysuit by W&B
Eyelashes: dfo! faux twiggy lashes
Tongue: -RC - Twisted Tongues (curled out)
Hair: * Rezlpsa Loc * ~ Eliza ~ 4pm
Top: BP* bottan shirts/purple
Bottoms: fri. - Low.Rise Jeans (Dingy)
Necklace: - .HoD.. - Spite Necklace w/bow silver
Shoes: buttons. school girl flats
Poses: hate me and eat me
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home