Forever Young

Heya! It's Myra again for today's looks.

Today I have three different looks to show you, all from the amazing kids store, Forever Young. Forever young is owned by Skylia Cortes and has been around since April 2009. Skylia's clothes are super cheap and most of them come with shoes, accessories, and bunch of other stuff that you need to make the outfit complete. Today I decided to give myself a budget so that even the kids without a whole lot of money can still look super cute. I limited myself to 60L and managed to get three outfits for only 52L from Forever Young in their groups section of their main store. The main store is located here, if you want to check it out : Forever Young Mainstore






This dress is in Forever Young's group room and is only 1L for all group members, which is free to join. All of you that know me know I hate dresses with a passion but this is truly one that I will wear very frequently. The details in it is amazing and just so sweet and cute for every little girl. The dress comes with the dress top, and skirt attachment, as well as the shoes. The hairbow does not come with it but is from the Nadia hair from Truth and matches the dress perfectly. 


 




The next outfit is called Tisha and is also listed for 1L in Forever Young's group room and is one of my new favorite outfits, even though the top makes me hungry with all the candy and sweets! The outfit comes with the top with prim attachment, capris, flip flops, and even socks with a sculpt sock if you wanna wear that with it as well. 






The last outfit I have for you is called Rebecca and is in the group room for 50L, along with a ton of other full outfits for 50L. This swimsuit is one of my top swimsuits and definitely the first one I go to when looking for something to wear to relax around the pool. It is very sweet and innocent and perfect for little girls. Some suit bottoms are made for kids but still show a bit too much for my taste but this one is perfect and doesn't show too much at all. It also comes with the little prim attachment so that it looks like a dress when you wear it. It is by far the best swimsuit for kids I've seen in a really long time.






That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed the looks for today and make sure to check out Skylia's store, Forever Young, as soon as possible to see what all they have to offer. She is an amazing designer and almost all her outfits come with accessories and shoes for a very low price. 

Until Next Time!
<3 Myra
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home