Fancy Fancy



A little fancy this morning, I was in the mood for a dress and remembered I haven't wore this dress yet from The Sea Hole. I think it was a group gift, I love it. When I put it on I still had the tank on from yesterday and I liked how it looked against the lace. And chose a skin with red lips, Free Spreeit is currently closed, I hope they do open sometime this year or in the future. I'm pretty sure the blush is from Exile's goodie bag at the HF. Oh and remember Ohmai's mainstore will be closing on the 20th and lots of stuff will be retired, so pick up what you want soon!

Credits:
Skin: FS Skin - Maya Pale Prototype (Glamour)
Blush:Exile: Flush
Hair: fri. - Brande.2 - Cranky Brown
Dress: THE SEA HOLE - who ate dress, DARK EVE
Undershirt: !O: Basics Thrash Tank [MAROON]
Tights: *Sheer* Tights 25: Semi -Opaque Black
Necklace: This is a Fawn + Scribble - Corvus Necklace [blackened gold]
Earrings: :+*R*+: Bohemian Pierced Earrings Gold
Shoes: Ingenue :: Dianthus :: Rose
Poses: !BANG
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home