Comfy Thursday


Just a simple, comfy look, kind of the mood I'm in rl. I love hoodies in rl, and really I don't have enough of them in SL, so I was really glad to see Riq of Reek putting out more. And I love the shorts from Doppelganger Inc, I really need to pick up some more in other colors.
In case you haven't heard, Ohmai will be closing September 20th for a while, and almost everything in the store is going to be retired. So if there's something you like, get it before it's gone.


Credits:
Skin:LAQ~Mima 01 [Milky] Glow skin
Eyelashes: dfo! faux twiggy lashes
Glasses: Reek - Augie Glasses
Hair: fri. -Brande.2 - Timid Brown
Top: Reek - Daily Hoodie - Pink - Plain
Bottoms: Doppelganger Inc. - Joey Shorts - EggShell
Shoes: buttons. bowtastic people flats - nicole flats [closed, will be opened soon!]
Poses: Dismorph [closed :(]
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home