Cheapie Sunday!

Hiya! It's Myra again :) It's been a few days since I've blogged but only because I've been working on this one for a few days. hehe. It's a bit different then my last ones. This one isn't just featuring one store but rather three different stores. So hang tight and get prepared for lots of cute fashions that you must shop for! 



The first store I bring to you today is a fairly new store, at least compared to the other two. It is called Hopskotch and is owned by JordanM Rossini. Jordan opened the store August 8th, 2009. It has some of the cutest clothes I have ever seen in my life and is definitely one of my top favorite stores. This outfit is called Caerina and in my opinion is one of her best creations yet. It is perfect for the upcoming fall season as its getting colder outside since it has a little undershirt layer for those chilly mornings! The outfit comes with the top, skirt, shoes, and headband. Make sure to go check out Jordan's stores for some amazing deals and super cute fashions!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Jubilee/136/39/376





The second store I bring to you today is called Candii Kitten and is owned by Candii Destiny. Candii first opened Candii Kitten in November 2007 so it has been around for quite some time and she does an amazing job on her outfits. Her attention to detail is so awesome and every piece she makes will knock your socks off. This outfit is called Trixie and is set out as the group gift right now, so all group members can get this free. It is so adorable. It comes with the top with a tie, the skirt, knee high socks, and the super cute sneakers. This outfit is a definite must for every little girl out there that wants to look cute for the upcoming fall season.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Zosma%20Island/162/61/25











The third store this week, I bring Baby Couture back to you. I normally don't like to blog the same store so close together but this one is an exception to the rule. This outfit was out for 50L Friday but I am pretty sure Kylei kept it out for all of you, at least last time I checked it was still out. It is one of the best ones Kylei has made in my opinion. It comes with the top with the super cute prim top, the jeans with cuffs, and the slippers. This outfit has definitely made it onto my top 5 favorite outfits in my inventory.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Jubilee/45/42/377








Make sure you go by and check out all three stores. Not only for the outfits I posted but also just to see their entire stores. They are all constantly releasing new outfits and I can never get outta there without spending a ton of money, just because of how cute their stuff is and it makes me want everything in the store. haha. So go check them out! 


Until Next Time, 
<3 Myra
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home