Casual Monday


I really don't use bags that often in my post, and I really should. So here's to me trying to use them more often. Anyways the bag I'm using is a subscribo gift from MayoNaise that I got a while back. I kind of centered the look around the bag. But I feel like the look veered off into something else, but I like it! I like high waisted shorts, and high waisted things in general, I need to go and collect more.


Credits:
Skin: !Imabee: Stem - Umeko - Birth Day /Dkbrow
Hair: [RA] Halia Hair - Brown Cocoa
Sweater: !O: Basics Pocket Cardigan [BLANK]
Undershirt: Reek - Classic Tee - Cream
Bottoms: Willow~High Waist Polka Dot Shorties
Shoes: alaskametro "Paris" patent flats - charcoal
Bag: *MayoNaise* Too Large AWoven Bag - Singapore's Bdae/
Poses: dfo!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home