Bag Appreciation


Continuing my bag usage, this is probably one of my favorites, it's from Vooner and I got it from a gatcha machine in the store a while back. The bag itself comes with multiple poses, and I feel like that's a nice option, especially since the poses are really cute. I think there were five bags in total in the gatcha machine, I only played twice and got the same one, so I stopped. I think I wanted the paint one really bad, but when I start getting doubles on gatchas I stop.

Credits:
Skin: LAQ~ Jessica 01 [Fair] Glow skin (blonde brows)
Eyelashes: dfo! faux twiggy lashes
Hair: [Shag] - Let Me Kiss You - brown
Top: [SC] Surf Couture - Kettle Corn Cardigan - Gray
Bottoms: -tb- Denim Cutoff shorts
Shoes: (Shiny Things) Zimmy Flats - faded denim
Bag: *VOONER*MARTI BAG_vegetable
Tea Bag: A.D.D Andel! Tea Bag- Mint
Poses: (p4p)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home