Ant Trail


I went hunting for the Pididdle hunt gift on Sunday, but I didn't look to see what the gift was. I just checked today and noticed how cute it is. If you can't see from the picture, the black specs are ants making an ant trail. For the hunt you had to find ants holding something, so it was cute that Pididdle did a play on that. I don't think the shirt is available now, but it still might be at the store, at the Hide & Seek location. I love pose props, or sits with built in poses, and this stepladder from estetica is so cute, it'd be perfect for decor around the house.

Credits:
Skin:LAQ ~ Mima 01 [Milky] Glow skin
Hair: [SC Hair] Del Mar - Butterscotch
Top: PIDIDDLE - Hide and Seek Tee
Bottoms: fri. - Low.Rise Jeans (Light)
Necklace: HA! Mustache Pearls [Platinum Hunt gift]
Shoes: 50l flats- Mr Fairfax ciggy break
Pose & Prop: estetica: stepping up stepladder
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home