♫ Wohhhhhh ohhhhhh oh oh oh Caught In A Bad Romance!




I have one word for you. Gaga! We all know who she is and despite whether you like her or not, we can all agree she has a unique sense of fashion.

This outfit is a combination of some of Lady Gaga's most fabulous
clothing, with a touch of Gasqhe.

The feathers on my shoulders and the gloves on my hands are from the "** DIRAM ** ELYNA" Collection. These add the unique look of "Gaga" and a graceful feeling. The lovely right triangle and sculpted skirt are from the "** DIRAM ** SUSAN" Collection. People look at this and think of Lady Gaga. I am also styling the lovely "Gasqhe Ananda" top piece. The lower part of my torso is styling a "Luck - Black Body Top". The ** DIRAM ** INCOGNITO Sunglasses makes the outfit "POP" with the elegant look from the future from ** DIRAM **. To top off the outfit, every girls dream shoes, "Stiletto Moody - Bare Robin" heels.

Hair - Tukinowaguma Paola
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home