Snowpaw Fashions & Analog Dog

Its Monday Mania time again at Snowpaw Fashions! This week's item is a Frilly Girly Blouse in a blue abstract pattern. With it I am wearing Boyfriend jeans from Snowpaw Fashions. These jeans are soo cute because they have graffiti patterns on them and I love that I was able to choose normal jeans, low rise or ultra low rise. Sometimes I really don't want my arse hanging out for the world to see! Recently, I was at Analog Dog and I was pleasantly surprised at the large selection of new releases. There is something there for everyone! I am wearing Ash which is long curly hair pulled into a loose ponytail. Very pretty! My shoes are Ballerina rainbow flats from YS&YS and my poses are from the new set of modeling poses recently released by Everglow. My nails are from [Love Soul].



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home