Mischief is closing!


**Update** I just updated the link to Mischief. The one I used was in the clothing folders and was apparently out of date :( Shop On!!

In case you haven't heard....Mischief has sold their clothing line to another designer. This is their final week so stop by and take advantage of their markdown sale! They have fatpacks for 150-200L and single items are 50L-100L. Check out a couple of the items I picked up...

This one is called Inside Out and I chose the plum color. It has two skirt options, prim and flexi. I think it looks awesome with my suede boots from Bax Coen. My hair is from AMG Boudoir.


The shirt and skirt were purchased separately to make this outfit. I bought the entire Greedy Pack (fatpack) of these Essential Tanks and I am wearing Champagne with the Up or Down skirt in Crimson. The skirt can be worn with or without the high waist and belt. My shoes are from Baiastice and my hair is from W&Y.


Happy shopping ladies!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home